The company S. Spitz was founded in 1857 by Salomon Spitz in Linz. In 1935 the production site was moved from Linz to Attnang-Puchheim. The company changed its owner after the Second World War and constantly expanded its product range. The distribution of spirits and fruit juices is extended to the whole of Austria. In 2007 the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. Tasting notes:In order to guarantee the best Austrian quality, Spitz only uses eggs from Austrian barns and the best milk from Austria in the production of its egg brandy. Spitz egg brandy is not only a treat on its own - it can also be used to top the finest cakes or as a flavour-defining component in fluffy dessert creams, ensuring satisfied pastry chefs and enthusiastic snackers.